Q1 2018 Phoenix ISSA Chapter Meeting
||Join fellow cybersecurity, risk and information technology professionals and enthusiasts for Information Security and IT Risk related topics, networking and prizes. Includes lunch and happy hour!
- Vendor Agnostic
- Overcoming Inertia: Overcoming Organizational Inertia with Identity Abstraction and Virtualization
- Eric Anderson, Identity Alchemist
- The Portcullis Has Failed
- Greg Kiker, Global Executive Cyber Security Consultant
- New Strategies for Threat Prevention- Getting an Upper Hand
- Michael Manrod, Director of Security @ GCU
- Creative Ideas on How to Manage and Operationalize Your PEN Test Results to Continuously Improve Your Network
- Tyler Theys, Senior Director of Consulting Engineering
Certified? Receive (up to) 4 CPEs for attending!