- 2017 2Q Phoenix ISSA Chapter Meeting
April 11, 2017
Lunch, Parking & Happy Hour INCLUDED
FREE PARKING available in three lots (West, South, or East). PRINT PASS to place on your dashboard.
Join fellow cybersecurity, risk and information technology professionals and enthusiasts for Information Security and IT Risk related topics, networking and prizes. Includes lunch and happy hour!
- Vendor Agnostic
Certified? Receive (up to) 4 CPEs for attending!
- “EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)” – Elizabeth Rogers, Greenberg Traurig
- “Security Leadership Lessons from the Dark Side” – Adam Shostack, Author
- “Man in the Browser” – Stephen Tooker, Early Warning
- “A Field Guide to Insider Threat Helps Manage the Risk” – Tim Casey, Intel
Brought to you by our 2017 Sponsors
Venue: Events on Jackson
Venue Phone: 480-887-0680
Venue Website: http://onjackson.com/Address: