- October 16, 2018
7:45 am - 6:00 pm
Cyber Security Summit: Phoenix
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 | 7:45AM to 6:00PM | Renaissance Phoenix Downtown | 100 N 1st St. Phoenix, AZ 85004
The inaugural Cyber Security Summit: Phoenix connects C-Suite & Senior Executives responsible for protecting their companies’ critical infrastructures with innovative solution providers and renowned information security experts. Admission is $350 each, giving you access to all Interactive Panels, Discussions, Catered Breakfast, Lunch & Cocktail Reception.
Evaluate the latest cyber solutions from 15+ companies such as AT&T Cybersecurity Solutions, Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Darktrace, CenturyLink, Forcepoint, Mimecast, @RISK Technologies, LogRhythm, Armor Defense, enSilo, and more.
Topics include: Incident Response Orchestration, Ransomware, Insider Threat & Corporate Espionage, AI, and more.
Space is limited. Secure your pass today! The first 50 to register will receive Complimentary Admission with code ISSA18PHX
Afterwards, Code is Good for $95 (standard price $350).
Learn more & Register: https://cybersummitusa.com/phoenix18/
* All registrations are subject to approval. Students & those in a Sales / Marketing / Business Development role are not permitted. Each Pass includes a catered breakfast, lunch & cocktail reception, and the earning of 6 CPE Credits with your Full Day Attendance.
Experts Include (partial list):
- FBI: Martin Hellmer, Supervisory Special Agent
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions: David Ostertag, Global Investigations Manager, Investigative Response
- AT&T Cybersecurity Solutions: Bindu Sundaresan, Strategic Security Solutions Practice Lead
- CenturyLink: Mike Smith, Senior Direct, Security Solutions
- Arctic Wolf Networks: Brian NeSmith: CEO & Co-Founder
- Center for Internet Security: Ryan Spelman, Senior Director
- Red Canary: Michael Haag, Director of Advanced Threat Detection & Research
- @RISK Technologies: Sean O’Brien, President & CEO