- April 3, 2017 - April 5, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
It’s time to light that fire under your supervisor and get approval to attend the InfoSec World 2017 Conference & Expo coming to ChampionsGate, Florida on April 3-5, 2017.
InfoSec World provides practitioners with the ideal forum for learning about the latest advances and most cutting-edge strategies for ensuring optimal security within their organizations, despite the progressive threat landscape.
In case you haven’t had a chance to check out the event website, here are some highlights of this year’s program to drop to the powers that be that will be approving your training:
- We have more networking time built in than ever before (THREE receptions this year).
- We have more hands-on, interactive sessions and workshops than in previous years.
- There are three co-located summits: CISO Leadership Summit, Cloud Security Summit and the Risk Management Summit
- The keynotes are amazing and all deliver unique messages based on their experiences in the field. Check out the bios of Cory Doctrow, Rich Mogull, Jim Routh and Craig Smith.
- We have a great room block rate to stay at the venue. Discover the perks of being onsite, which include sleeping later in the morning.
And because you are an ISSA member, and the ISSA is an official sponsor of InfoSec World 2017, you’ll receive 15% off when you register with discount code OS17-ISSA.
And don’t forget to keep checking the website for new additions to the program and networking activities!