Information Security related career opportunities are on the rise and predicted to outpace the availability of qualified professionals. This is perfect place to make a match!
If you know of or have an InfoSec related job opportunity, please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Search Sites:
The following positions are specifically targeted to ISSA Phoenix Chapter members:
NOTE: While employers have asked to present these opportunities ISSA Phoenix members, there is not guarantee that members will receive priority. Opportunities posted below may be closed.
Long term contract role: Republic Services.
IAM Analyst for their OTC implementation of Oracle ERP. Looking for Omada IAM tool experience.
Contact Jon Hartpence, Vice President, Delivery at email@example.com
IAM Analyst – Job Description
Our client is developing, growing and expanding and is focused on building innovative technology platforms. The technology transformation is happening right now, and we are seeking the brightest and most talented Information Technology professionals to lead the way in this transformation. We seek enthusiastic individuals who are excited about transforming the way we utilize technology in our industry. Technical expertise and creativity are the keys to ensuring that we build the best technology solutions resulting in a superior experience for our customers and employees. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst works with other business units, Internal Audit, IT teams and vendors to deliver enterprise IAM services. The IAM Analyst performs user provisioning and identity management; and assists with evaluation, selection and deployment of enterprise IAM solutions. The IAM Analyst delivers exemplary customer service to the organization.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for the Oracle role design, build and deployment for the Order to Cash Cycle. The individual will work with Internal Audit, Technology, Functional Leaders, and Security leaders for coordination and program delivery. They should have a working knowledge of privileged access, sensitive access and segregation of duties concepts. They should also understand or understand role-based access controls. They will perform provisioning and deprovisioning during the implement project. The role is a contract to hire role. Upon exemplary performance we seek an individual that would join our team for the long term.
• Coordinates user provisioning and identity management.
• Interfaces with end users to addresses intermediate to complex questions and problems related to user access management across business applications, active directory, VPN, and email.
• Communicates enterprise IAM related content and guidance across the organization.
• Assists project teams to evaluate IAM considerations for projects and perform role-modeling for business applications.
• Provides daily, weekly and monthly support and maintenance of the IAM solution(s).
• Assists in developing and publishing access reports for identity governance.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer facing role.
• Experience supporting IT application and infrastructure.
• Experience with root cause analysis.
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Information Security, Information Systems, IT or Computer Science.
• Professional IT Security Certifications: Security+, A+, Network+, CISA, Cloud+, Azure Fundamentals, CIAM
If you’re hiring IS or Risk professionals, let us know. We’ll post your opportunity, here.